Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year diet and detox

Well, we all have to do it after the Christmas excess. I'm sticking with my tried and tested Slimming World eating plan, and a bit of extra exercise. In my first week since weighing myself on New Year's morning I've lost four pounds. This is very pleasing. Now it's a question of keeping losing steadily to my ideal weight and size and sticking there. Still a bit to go but I've had a lot of encouragement from friends and on UK Angels. Thank you all.

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had your self discipline. I am trying but keep falling off the wagon - its all those chocolates I was given at Christmas.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, thanks for your comment. It's not so much self-discipline as the support I've had through Slimming World over many years. Their method is not a diet but a sensible eating plan. It works, and you never go hungry or endanger your health (which is where diets often fail). Plus you get the support of your group, and make new friends there. As for chocs, eat one chocolate per day after dinner and savour it. That way you really enjoy it and it barely affects your weight. Sue x

      Delete