Tuesday 13 December 2016

Thinking

It's been five weeks since I last posted, which is a long time away from my blog.

I've been seeing TGirls I know, such as Tanya, Wilhelmina, Joanne, Sarah and Saffy, but with me in male mode as I have been dealing with the bad reaction of my skin after my day out on November 5th. Sure, the medicine works, but it's clear I'm not cured. And seeing other girls happily dressed or transitioning/transitioned is actually not doing my mood any good.

So I'm thinking what to do.

I'll be writing more about all this in due course.

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of the flare-up. That is very disheartening. Hang in there...and do keep posting.

    You can be sure that my thoughts and prayers are with you...

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always very kind and supportive, Mandy. Thank you. Sue x

      Delete