I thought it was about time I updated the picture gallery here (one of the tabs at the top). Rather than a few photos in date order I've now arranged things by themed blocks, which I think is more coherent. There are a lot more photos there now and it's easier to add more. A lot of them have never been posted here before.
I'm always interested to hear if you think the new arrangement works well.
I can't believe how many photos I have - thousands over many memory cards - and I know I have many more elsewhere that I haven't managed to assimilate into the main collection yet.
The fact is, we TGirls make a lot of effort with our appearance to combat the less feminine features nature gives us and so recording our successes is part of the deal. And so much of our social life is an event that that needs recording, too.
I need to update the tired old jokes page, too. (...What do you mean that's the same as the photo page! Cheeky!)
I'll get round to it. Like my decorator always says. He's a bit of a joker, too.
A visit to Epping Forest
The holidaymakers here on the coast have been packing up this weekend as school and work start again over the next week. I don't mind the visitors as it livens the place up.
But it has been a horrifically hot summer, not so much temperature-wise here but in terms of the temperature never having changed day or night for two months.
I was also amazed to see how burnt the grass was in England this year, as that's a country famous for its rain. I'd gone there last month to stay with friends who live on the London/Essex border in order to seek a bit of greenery.
I took Luggy the LGBT Crab with me on my travels, as I always do now, and he enjoyed a bit of tree climbing in Epping Forest near London.
A detached part of the forest forms the rather nice Wanstead Park with its lakes, woods and lawns.
You can see how burnt the grassland is, though.
We also visited Valentines Park, which is not so well known, but is deemed one of London's ten most beautiful parks, with a rather nice bee garden, boating lake and other ponds, and interesting water birds.
I'll be back in London at the end of September and then I'll be going to Scotland to see my friend Roz. More girly photos will doubtless be added to the collection.
Sue x
No comments:
Post a Comment