Friday 25 October 2019

New home

I've moved into my new home but I still don't have proper internet access as the people trying to install my Wifi are a bunch of clowns. So that's why I haven't posted in a while.

But I have filled my wardrobe with some of my favourite clothes from England and quite a few more bought in Italy and am living my femme life again, albeit quietly in private as I am not yet certain of my ground in public.

Here's me in my home.

Once my internet is functioning I'll be trying trying to contact and meet local LGBT groups.

Sue x

8 comments:

  1. Consulting: a term used to describe an expensive visit from the circus or the ranch. :-)

    Good to hear you're settling in and that you're building your wardrobe back up. Wishing you luck in finding some local groups.

    PS fab boots, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. Glad to hear you like the boots as they are new and replace a much loved pair that finally wore out. Sue x

      Delete
  2. Glad things are working out (even if slowly) - remember that "a journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step!" And don't forget to contact me on the new email address I inserted as a reply in a previous post!

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy. Contact by email duly made. Sue x

      Delete
  3. I'm pleased to hear you're getting settled, Sue. The internet is a such a blessing when it's working and such a pain when it's not - I hope you get your Wifi sorted soon!
    Nikki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap oakley sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap oakley lifestyle sunglasses, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't especially mind replies that want to advertise stuff, but please make some comment on the blog post as well. Sue x

      Delete