Thursday 10 August 2017

Top 100 Transgender Blogs award

Thank you Anuj Agarwal, founder of Feedspot, for featuring my blog among the Top 100 Transgender Blogs.

http://blog.feedspot.com/transgender_blogs/

I'm very flattered to be given the recognition, especially as your selection includes important transgender resources such as national newspapers (the Guardian, the Independent), Pink News and Snopes, organisations such as the National Center for Gender Equality, great blogs such as Femulate, Hannah McKnight and Male Femme and especially those of friends like Lynn Jones and Mandy Sherman (links on the right).

It means a lot when I get recognition because my aim here has always been to share with and encourage other transgender people and, I hope, inform non-trans people about trans life.

So thank you, Anuj and your panellist, and thank you, subscribers and readers.

My blog is six years old next week. 



Sue x

6 comments:

  1. I found the listing, and good news, you're on the top 100 too! Congratulations, hon!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get a message from Feedspot? They posted directly here. Sue x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. Enjoy the fancy badge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Honey. And well done you, too. Sue x

      Delete
  3. I got one too, but I'm more pleased by the fact that you've called my blog "great" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jonathan. It's taken me a while (I plead technophobia) but I've managed to add you to my blogroll. Sue x

      Delete