Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year

Wishing a Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2020 is fulfilling and satisfactory for you.

In the past I did a roundup of each year's events. But 2019 was such a strange and stressful year, involving so little activity as a trans person in the real world, that there seems little point in summarising it.

I haven't made any resolutions this year. But I am confident that 2020 will be more relaxed than 2019 and that I will be finding new friends and trans activities in my new home in Italy.

Best wishes

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new home for 2020. Let's hope the new year is much calmer and accepting than 2019 was. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn. I have my fingers crossed, too. Sue x

      Delete