Thursday 25 January 2024

My photo with no clothes, or how to deal with pests

Let's talk about sex pests and some ways to stop their attention from escalating. 

From time to time we all get some inadequate man contacting us wanting to start a conversation that we know has only one direction, don't we?

This week I've had one who's kept pestering me with "Hi" and "You look beautiful" and "Good morning". 

In an idle moment earlier today I wondered if perhaps he wasn't the usual kind of pest as, to be fair, there are some genuine people out there. Indeed, I've made a good friend and ally from one such unpromising opening. So I replied with "Good morning. You keep contacting me but, to be honest, you may be wasting your time."

"You very beautiful," was his non sequitur.

"Thank you. That's the power of makeup!"

"Pls send photo with no clothes."

So I sent him this photo of my drying rack, with no clothes. 


I've not heard back from him!

Similarly, if you receive an unsolicited dick pic, I and other friends have found one effective response is to ask them, "Thanks for the picture, but what exactly is that? It looks a bit like a weird sort of penis thing, only smaller." 

As for one trans friend's priceless response to an aggressive and overcurious person who wanted to know why the hell 'he' was dressed like that, said friend replied that she was off to the clubs to pick up women. "Did you know," she said, "more women than you'd imagine are bi and there's nothing they love more than a crossdresser. It gives them the best of both worlds. I'm going to get laid tonight. How about you?" She continued on her way, leaving him open-mouthed, perhaps the gears of his mind slowly beginning to churn around the question of whether his lack of success with women was due to his not being a crossdresser, too. Hey, buddy, new recruits always welcome!

Stay safe out there and online. 

Winter sunset from home
 

Sue x


4 comments:

  1. Your reply with no clothes is great.... and he would have thought he would see something else LOL.
    Have a good time and all the best dear Sue
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So I sent him this photo of my drying rack, with no clothes."

    That made me snort with laughter in a most undignified way! 😁

    Will you be sending him a picture of some chair legs or sofa feet later? 🙂

    A friend, Daphne, long passed bless her, was out with her girlfriends and was sat in a café enjoying coffee. One of the girls nudged her and said: "That table over there, they keep pointing at us and whispering"

    Daph looked across, made eye contact with other table, and pointed: "WHAT? THAT TABLE OVER THERE KEEPS POINTING AND WHISPERING AT US?"

    Oddly enough, the people at the other table suddenly found their own drinks very interesting and kept quiet. Perhaps they didn't like the rest of the café looking at them. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send him photos of anything he's into: a topless bottle, for instance, or a stocking from my collection of hospital compression bandages.

      Glad it made you chuckle. The idea is to entertain ourselves whilst giving the man something to mull over, ideally his approach to women.

      And thanks for the anecdote about Daphne. That's the way to do it!

      Sue x

      Delete