Tuesday 24 December 2013

Seasons Greetings

You won't believe the long hours I've been working recently, so much so that it was only yesterday that I finally did any proper Christmas shopping, bought a Christmas tree and generally started to get things ready.

But I want to wish all of you who read this a very wonderful festive season, wherever you are and however you are spending this time.

No time for a Christmas photo this year so here's a pretty tree from last year. (This was taken in the attractive Market Place in Kingston-upon-Thames, which is in the far south-west corner of Greater London).





Happy Christmas from Sue x

6 comments:

  1. A happy christmas and new year to you too. I hope any wishes for next year come true for you and thank you for being a good friend. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Sue. I happy 2014 for you I hope x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas, Sue. I hope the new year is good to you. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed the birth, so Best Wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Christmas greetings, girls. Sue x

    ReplyDelete