Sunday 25 December 2022

A gentle Christmas wish

 Wishing all my readers a peaceful holiday season and gentle, calm times to come after these difficult years. It's holiday season so I hope you have some time to relax. Enjoy company, food, gifts and the love that comes with them.

If you believe in Santa, then I hope he's brought you something pretty. And if you have to rely on family and friends for gifts instead, then I hope they bought you something pretty, too. Not another necktie!

I shall be away now till next weekend so I'll wave goodbye for a few days.


 

Incidentally, although living in a country renowned for its coffee and the myriad ways to make it, I found a shop that sells loose-leaf tea and have just made a pot of their lapsang souchong ... which is exquisite. And I've got all day to enjoy it. 😋

Best wishes

Sue x

10 comments:

  1. Sue, thanks for your flickrmail and all your blog posts. I hope you have a really enjoyable time over Christmas, Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beverage good enough to be featured on Tea Central? 😉

    I hope you have a grand day and enjoy the time away in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you, and you. It's rather sweet of Calie to be featuring Xmas Day posts. There will no doubt be photos of the real world posted in due course. Sue xx

      Delete
  3. Dear Sue, Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and your lovely comments. I wish you a wonderful Christmas as well with many feminine moments. Franzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Franzi, and a good Christmas to you too. Sue xx

      Delete
  4. Happy Christmas and New Year and 2023 and 2024 and... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very peaceful Xmas break too Sue, I hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete