Friday 22 December 2023

Season's greetings

 There's a lot I'd like to write about but it's the start of a nice long weekend and there are presents to wrap and all that food to prepare so instead I'll simply wish you a very happy holiday season and I hope you get lots of nice gifts. Ideally, of course, that'll be jewellery, perfume and pretty clothes. Maybe you'll get to wear them, too. 

I've always made sure that at least one day of the Christmas holidays is a fully fem day with my makeup done properly, and it's an excuse to wear something a bit more glamorous than usual. I'm about to look through my wardrobe now to choose something suitable...

Best wishes

Sue x


 


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Sue. I hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too dear Sue. And I wish you a pleasent enfemme day...I am sure you find something fitting.
    All the best and thanks for your nice comments in my blog.
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Violetta. Have a lovely Christmas. Sue x

      Delete
  3. Hi Sue, Happy Christmas and all the Best for the new Year,
    Nikki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you dear Sue - A happy New Year and many good moments.
    Love Violetta

    ReplyDelete