A quick post - a postcard if you will - as time and WiFi are limited.
I made it to London and had a lovely day out on Wednesday, doing lots of shopping in the West End. Here’s me waiting for the Underground.
I had a hair appointment that went really well and I will ask your opinion about my choices in due course.
I was unfailingly addressed as female in shops and other outlets and that really made my day even more than the cute new shoes, makeup and lingerie.
Sadly, my other plans have been curtailed by a bit of a disaster. I’m OK; my property is not. More on that another time. Thankfully, I have friends cheering me up. And Mr Insurance Man will, I am sure, be happy to help.
Have a good weekend.
Sue x
I was very happy reading your post about your lovely time in London, which sounds great. Then I came to the last part and now I'm rather worried. I'm glad you're ok, but it sounds like a very dire situation. I hope it works out ok.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dee xxx
Thanks, Dee. The damaged property is largely replaceable and insured but it's the time wasted in dealing with situations like it that really annoys me. I'm trying to get a bit more girl time outdoors before heading for home. Sue xx
DeleteGood to know you arrived okay and sorry to hear about the property issue. As upsetting as that might be, dare I say that you're okay is the main thing! 🫂
ReplyDeleteA cute wee photo and how awesome to read that folk are kind and accepting.
Fingers crossed the rest of your trip goes well, and Mx Insurance* recompenses you appropriately.
( * A funny surname, but I've heard worse 😉 )
Thanks for your kind words, Lynn. And thanks for the comment on the photo.
DeleteThings under control but the spoilt holiday and the time spent dealing with a situation not of my making are irksome. More on it another time.
Sue xx
Oh dear. Hope everything can be resolved. Sorry that it put a damper on a holiday break you were looking forward to and apart from that sounded (and looked) like it was going well.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susie. It started well and then ... but I've extended my stay for a few days and I might be able to get some more much needed girl time. Sue xx
DeleteI had a short break dear Sue so I only saw it by now that you travelled away. And it is nice that you were out enfemme in London..And what happened with your property...it does not sound good. But you will certainly tell us.
ReplyDeleteAll the best
Violetta
Thanks, Violetta. I hope you had a nice time. I will look at your blog when I am home and more relaxed. I will describe my trip in more detail but my femme time in London was lovely. Sue xx
Delete