Thursday 30 January 2014

Dump the hormones, drink more beer!

So there I was, stretched out on the sofa, reading a book about keeping fit and trim. I turned the page with one hand and deftly popped another chocolate into my mouth with the other. And the following information for men brought a smile to my face:

"Alcohol is full of sugar and, as a result, it makes you fat around the middle. It also stimulates the production of the hormone oestrogen, which further promotes fat storage around your waist and tummy. So if you're drinking a lot of beer, far from becoming more macho, you'll actually become more feminine. I see lots of new clients who drink too much beer and they tend to have rounded butts, big stomachs, man boobs and relatively slim arms and legs. They basically look like out-of-shape women."

So there you have it. All us TGirls trying to feminise in expensive and/or painful ways and all that we really needed all along was more beer.

Here's to a six-pack! Cheers!

Sue x

(11 stone 8 - very slow)

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much cut out any drinking when I was on the happy tablets. :-) I didn't miss it and I didn't get that bloated feeling towards the weekend. The use of pies and cake to assist in providing suitable moobage is working just fine tho. :-)

    Oh, good luck with the diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every doctor should prescribe pies and cakes. But I suspect they're not available on the NHS. The usual government cutbacks!

      Delete