Saturday, 12 September 2026

My littlest black dress

 It's been longer than usual since I last wrote anything. Have I nothing to say?

Well, truth be told, these last two weeks have been taken up by some very difficult problems. 

So I was glad when my next door neighbour invited me to lunch last week as I thought it would make a nice break from insurance claims, tax calculations, family issues and other troubles ... but then he had a meltdown about geopolitics. He is terrified of nuclear war and the Ukraine situation, not assisted by online algorithms' plugging him with stuff that he "might also like", i.e. reinforcing his outlook of fear and hopelessness. 

I and my family for generations have worked in international affairs and I have more sang froid about the current situation, but the fake news, prejudice and propaganda reinforcer that is the modern internet has got him rattled, despite his good educational and professional background. It's more than high time for governments and rational people to get to grips with the chaos of AI fakes, the jungle of junk you find online, and deal with populist grifters, too.

So when a TGirl is frustrated or stressed or upset, what does she do? 

She gets frocked up, of course! 

I hear that Princess Diana's "revenge dress" is up for auction. So as I've recently been reunitied with my littlest little black dress, I thought it was time to try it on again. Thanks to my slimming regime this year, it fits me again. So here's one trans woman's defiance of all the stupidity, violence and malignancy out there. I am trans and I am cute and the world is better with trans cuties in it.



I managed an outdoor shot before sunset, too. 

 


You can see I've developed quite a tan in this boiling hot summer. 

It's so good to be a girl. Everything seems much calmer and less worrisome when you have a dress, heels and makeup on.

Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment